At BlogPaws2013, we saw, heard and learned so much its overwhelming! To help us get organized, and not forget all the great information and ideas, we thought we would put a post together to share with our readers what we brought back from the conference. Besides swag and business cards!
- Putting faces with names: By far the best part! Meeting GloGirly in person (and Waffles Too & Katie On-a-Stick) and all my other blog pals -- priceless!
- Guest blog: Stay tuned!
- Wordpress: Excited to learn that WordPress is THE place for "professional" bloggers. Another stay tuned for a whole new website!
- Sole proprietor: The Lady learned that what she is doing is legal.
- Professional product review: Using my voice is humorous and original. Winning!
- Copyright: Add copyright protection for my blog, also watermarks to photos.
- Assemble your assets! As a social media consultant for a pet products business the Lady has access to numerous resources for blogging.
- Social media priorities: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Transport rescue: Our niche?
- Never stop learning: Needs no explanation. See you at BlogPaws2014!
Here are some special accomplishments applicable to just me:
- Ride in the elevator without laying down: This is huge! I am no longer scared after the door shuts and we start to move.
- Less shy: I got very used to strangers coming up to me. Its not so bad, I even did tricks in the lobby!
Love, Dolly the Doxie (mix)