Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dogs of Portage Park: Pagma


I am so excited I just got back from the park after seeing my first BFF Pagma! I hadn't seen her for at least a year. And just like I said in my blog post from Nov. 14 we remember each other right away and start running around and playing like it was yesterday! Mom was also glad to see Pagma wearing a current rabies tag so that subject never had to be mentioned. Pagma's mom Elizabeth talks to us in Polish I don't understand a word of it but it sounds nice. Pagma is also getting a new baby brother who is a Lhasa Apso too! But Pagma is so spoiled her mom is worried she might get jealous. Mom said that we'll go to the park earlier in the afternoons now and hope to run into her again. Yippee! Here are some great pictures mom got of us this time!
I stole Pagma's ball!

Pagma looks to her mom for help!

The standoff continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment