Sunday, February 10, 2013

Who let the dogs out Mom?

No its not a skateboard I am just practicing my stance!

Mom thought she knew all about Tillman the Skateboarding Bulldog and the TV show "Who Let the Dogs Out." That was until she watched the show so she could enter Blog Paws' contest to win a free registration and hotel stay to Blog Paws 2013.

Of course mom loved the show, she remembers Dick Van Patten and his son Vince from TV and tennis. But best of all I eat Natural Balance dog food now! I have food allergies and it took three kinds of food to find one I like and didn't have an allergic reaction to. So we are huge Natural Balance fans! Unfortunately for me, mom learned how to start brushing my teeth so she is going to start doing that now. I wonder if Natural Balance makes toothpaste? Overall mom thought the show had a lot of good information on health and training for dogs and is lots of fun.

Mom got really excited to see the segment on the Blog Paws conference in Salt Lake City. She is registered for the next conference in May and she is very nervous about going because she is a new blogger and it will be her first one. But seeing the conference on TV she realized that she has tons in common with everyone there and can't wait to meet them face-to-face. And she is bringing me!

Even though mom has been unemployed for a few years, she decided to register for Blog Paws when she started having so much fun with our blog. She was meeting lots of people, electronically, and learning so much! By going to the conference she hopes to learn how to make her blog stand out among the crowd, maybe by finding advertisers, sponsors and products to review. Not to mention meeting the blogging community and leaving with tons of information and new friends. Mom has been saying since I was a puppy that I changed her life. Blogging is doing this with its endless possibilities and Blog Paws 2013.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Dolly!
    What a great news! I'm sure your mum will love attending the conference! and she will learn so much! Blogging is a big world but it is so much fun and the community is really pawsome!And you are a lucky girl, you're going to!!
    I hope you'll take lots of pics for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolly, I'm so glad you enjoyed the show and that you will be coming to BlogPaws 2013! I can't wait to meet you. Tell your Mom not to worry about being nervous. Everyone is very friendly and she'll probably know more people there than she realizes!

    Also, I'm going to try and help get your blog entered into the blog hop. Not sure why the Linky code is giving you troubles!

    Good luck in the contest!
    ~ Chloe, BlogPaws COE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I really appreciate your help! We are new to blog hops but have never had a problem like this! Can't wait to meet everyone! Love Sandra and Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dolly, found you on one of these hops, and I am now your new follower! Our blog is: http://shespoketome.blogspot.com
    Hope you can stop by to visit and join our blob too! Miss Kitty and I would love having you! Have A Lovely Weekend!
    Kitty & Mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for stopping by! We are on our way over! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your opinion. Thanks!natural dog products

    ReplyDelete