Sunday, April 14, 2013

B&W Sunday: Nose Knows


Mom is very upset and frustrated. She doesn't know what to do with me anymore. Or should I say my nose. I have a really good nose. I love to smell, and smell, and smell every inch of things. Mom gets very impatient with me. She gets very angry because I run off on her, when I know I am not suppose to, because I found the food that people put out for the squirrels, and I remember exactly where its at. Once I smell food or garbage and find it I no longer hear mom or even see her. My nose takes over me completely. Its like I become possessed she says. Or like I am in an eating frenzy covering every inch of the ground to find, and eat, every last crumb. She has to take drastic measures to snap me out of my devouring. Then I know what I am suppose to do. I walk over and sit down, while she puts my leash back on, and takes me home. Sigh. I just can't help it.

Love Dolly the Doxie (mix)
xoxox


23 comments:

  1. You and Torrey need therapy together. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolly we agree the nose knows. You can't help it. Happy hunting for foodables! Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad no one else thinks this is as serious as mom does! Love Dolly

      Delete
  3. Awwwwwe...we thinks you have a pretty nose and we also thinks God gave us noses to smell! We can't help it if we love to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think it is my best feature! Love Dolly

      Delete
    2. Hey Dolly,

      Needless to say, that's your best feature. I hope you can use that feature into something that your mom would love to see.
      Anyway, there's nothing wrong with that, I hope your mom will understand.


      Delete
  4. Woof! Woof! I can relate but I've learned my lesson. You have to be extra careful especially with your allergies. Happy Black n White SUNDAY. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure I am not suppose to have pizza but if its there I eat it! Still haven't learned my lesson mom's trying though. Love Dolly

      Delete
  5. Dolly, the nose knows what it wants, Bites is the same way, Dad has started calling him vacunose, don't worry that's what we are suppose to do!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well since dad thinks I should have been named Hoover I guess vacunose is the next best thing! Love Dolly

      Delete
  6. Oh Dolly, you should be careful. But better you eat squirrel food than squirrels! LOL Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so mom not so much! Love Dolly

      Delete
  7. Dolly, I know just how you feel - mom should understand you just can't resist all those wonderful tidbits left just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No she sure doesn't but everyone else seems to! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that picture of you, especially that little nose that gets you into such big trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dolly tell your Mom to relax, that's what DOGS DO!
    Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Dolly...you're a dog! What does she expect?!
    ...but that leash has given me some ideas for Waffles the kitten-brat.
    Note to self: get leash on Waffles.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right! Sorry Waffles! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Dolly! Great WW!! Yes, the code should work in blogger, but in blogger, all you have to do is upload the photo itself form a file to your sidebar. Hope that helps and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete