Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Mischief: Stella's Fault


Well it seems I got into a bit of mischief this weekend! Saturday morning, a beautiful sunny day, but due to all of the rain the park is still very wet with lots of mud. I got to see my BFF Stella show up with her mom and baby sister Kallis. It wasn't long, Stella being the true Lab that she is, found one of the remaining muddy puddles and decided to go for a splash! It looked like so much fun I went chasing after her! So she went chasing after me! Next thing you know I am covered in mud too!


I got home and had to have another bath!

That's my mischeif!

Love, Dolly
xoxox

19 comments:

  1. Not ANOTHER bath! But in the end it was worth it :)

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mud is good for the complexion they say - maybe the Mom should have left the mud on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehe...mud is good fur you...cleans out all da impurities.
    It's always good to blame somebuddy else though.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do peeps think we always gotta have a bath, just when you really smell good and you just had a mud bath!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  5. they say that mud baths are good for the complexion, I guess you both wanted to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MUD!!! Who doesn't love mud?! Mean old moms, that's who.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I missed this yesterday! NOT ANOTHER BATH! Hope it wasn't too horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Woof! Oh a Happy DOG ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least you had fun! A muddy dog is a happy dog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete