Sunday, April 21, 2013

B&W Sunday: Park Day

On the rock steps, our favorite sunny spot to rest before heading home.

Park Day is coming soon! Its an exciting event started by Finn of Finn & Charley Too and Gizmo the Terrier Torrent. Mom and I are very excited to be a part of it. BUT! I go to the park every day! Most of my pictures on my blog are all taken at my neighborhood park, Portage Park. So what to do? Mom doesn't think my readers will want to read about me going to the park, again. Let's see, I've been to a forest preserve before, there's Horner Park, and Lincoln Park, been there done that. But this should be about a new and exiting HIKE! 

Well mom has a great idea. It is so exciting, but you will have to wait until April 26th to read all about where we are going. Hint: I have never been there before and I am a city dog. Stay tuned!

Love Dolly the Doxie (mix)
xoxox


I'm joining the Black & White Sunday Blog Hop hosted by My Life in Blog Years, Dachshund Nola, and You Did What With Your Wiener.





24 comments:

  1. Hey - we both did black and white and steps today !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had your blog link your profile is restricted from me! I want to see your black and white steps! Love Dolly

      Delete
  2. OMD, I am so excited to read about where you are going for Park Day! I love visiting new parks for hikes too! You are looking great in this B&W! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am looking forward to reading about everyone's hikes! Love Dolly

      Delete
  3. Hi Dolly. I love a nice sunny rock too. Can't wait to read about your Park Day adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We too are looking forward to park day. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see where your park adventure takes you! Maybe we can meet up for a park walk when we come to Chicago for Mother's Day weekend! We'll be near Lincoln Park.
    Your pals,
    Diane and Rocco Havanese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea! Send me an email and I'll see if I can come! Love Dolly

      Delete
  6. Ooooo, fun. We can't wait to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxy with the pink nails! Hee hee. Love Dolly

      Delete
  7. Ooh Dolly I'm so excited to see whre you take us on Park Day...It's gonna be so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice sunny pose, Dolly! We are in the same boat for parks day. I suppose we shouldn't complain about so many amazing choices. Looking forward to seeing what you decided on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so many choices not enough time! Love Dolly

      Delete
  9. Hi Dolly, that sounds very exciting! You are one lucky pup to be able to go to the park so often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Park Day will be fun but doubt that I will participate because Daddy is usually the one at the Park with me, not Mom! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay at least you are getting out to the parks! Love Dolly

      Delete
  11. We can't wait to see where Park Day takes you Dolly!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woof! Woof! One of this days mom says she'll take me to Portage Park. She said its beautiful there once all the flowers are bloom. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do hope you get to visit! Love Dolly

      Delete
  13. Great picture . . . reminds me of my late canine sister Lexie. Cannot wait to see where you take us on the 26th!

    ReplyDelete