I've noticed a lot of bloggers are blogging about the new year and I haven't posted anything. What's there to say? It is my third one I will be three years old this June and so far I think I have accomplished a lot for such a little doggie. I went on vacation with Mom and Dad to Washington, D.C., I have lots of friends at the park, mom lets me walk with her off leash there (when its empty), I've got a blog and now I'm on Facebook! It is hard to imagine what the new year can bring for me! I know that mom wants to go back to work full time, I am okay with that. I am grown up now and don't mind staying at home by myself. But I have been thinking of things that I can do better since I know I'm not perfect so here is my list:
Dolly's Improvement List:
- Don't be possessive of Mom around other dogs (except when she has treats no dog can do that).
- Don't chew up new squeaker toys the first day.
- Sniff less on walks so Mom doesn't have to stand and wait so much.
- Don't eat things I find from sniffing.
- Stop sitting down when Mom walks me to tell her I don't want to go.
- Wear a coat when it is cold.
- Stop being stubborn.
Well, that's a good start. But if I changed all of that what would Mom have to do?
Please follow me on Facebook! Dolly the Doxie's Facebook Page
See you around in 2013!
Love, Dolly xoxox